MATTA Offer: 4D3N MUSLIM GUILIN *YANGSHUO + AIR ASIA GROUP DEPARTURE
Highlights: Impression of Liu San Jie Chongshan Mosque Services of English or Mandarin speaking guide China visa free Halal Meal Entrance ticket for parks
What you get
- Stay: Local 4* (3 nights stay)
- Meals: As per itinerary indicated
- Transport: Private coach transfer
- Chong Shan Mosque
- Full board Muslim meals
- Islamic history by Imam of Guilin
- Cruise along Li river, Caves and historical buildings
- Gunan Gate, Glass Bridge & Old People’s Home
- Xicheng Pedestrian Street & Seven Star Park
- Muslim Grand Farewell Dinner – Mongolian Dinner
- Surprise Gift from Guilin
KUALA LUMPUR – GUILIN (MOB/L/D)
Arrival at Guilin Liangjiang International Airport- meet and greet with the local guide. Straight to our Islamic Restaurant for lunch, then prayer at Chong Shan Mosque with our main Imam in Guilin. Imam will share China’s history, Islam in China, Muslims in Guilin and then will proceed to the Seven Star Park (largest park in Guilin), Maping Mosque & Old People’s Home. Followed by a walking tour to Hua Bridge which is famous for its flowers that surrounds the bridge. Visit Camel Hill, where President Clinton gave a wonderful speech at the foot of the hill in 1998 with the local Muslims at the Old People’s Home, which was built by Guilin Islam Association. Next, visit the local tea house for your favourite refined Tea from Guilin before dinner.
Hotel: 4* Hong Kong Hotel or similar class
GUILIN – YANGSHUO (01 ½hrs) (B/L/D)
After breakfast, Visit the Silk Factory then proceed to Yangshuo. Cruise on Li River for a great view of the beautiful and famous rock mountains, which would present an antique Chinese ambiance. After the Cruise ride, En-route to the Black Bamboo Product semi factory, Shop till you drop at West Street after dinner at a local Muslim restaurant. Transfer back to the hotel for the check in.
Hotel: 4* Wanziqian Hong Hotel or similar class
YANGSHUO – GUILIN (B/L/D)
After Breakfast, proceed to Jinshui Cave to experience the wonderland of various stalactite, stone pillars and rock formations. Then be transferred back to Guilin. Visit Rongshan Lake Scenic which consists of Banyan and Fir Lake. These two lakes are originally from the southern section of the moat which is protected by the ancient city of Guilin. Next, explore the Riyue Pagoda where the twin pagodas are named after the sun (ri) and moon (yue). Photo stop at Gunan Gate and Glass Bridge which is located next to Rongshan and Banyan Lake of Guangxi which was constructed during ”Tang Dynasty”. China is the first country to build the Crystal Glass bearing system, with a stunning length of 22.4 meter and 2.64M wide. Shopping at Han Tibet to explore on Chinese herb and Jade shop. Experience the Mongolian Grand Farewell Dinner. Free and easy at Xicheng Pedestrian Street.
Hotel: 4* Hong Kong Hotel or similar class
GUILIN – KUALA LUMPUR (B/-/MOB)
Breakfast with Check out, Free and Easy till transfer to the Airport of Guilin.……….Alhamdullilah……….
Your hotel options with ground arrangement
To see what is included with these prices read the 'what you get' box above and the itinerary.
Prices displayed are per person in MYR. Click on the hotel/room name for its description.
Per person rate in RM$
Twin / Triple
|Apr 24||RM 1,809||RM 2,477||RM 1,959||RM1,666||RM1,077|
|May 13, Jul 15, Jul 29
Aug 12, Sep 02
AK 156 KUL – KWL 0625 - 1025
AK 157 KWL – KUL 1110 - 1520
- International return group economy class air ticket ex Kuala Lumpur (Based on lower class fare and subject to seats availability)
- Luggage 20kg per way / meal on board.
- 03 Nights’ accommodation stay at the proposed hotel or similar.
- 03 Breakfasts at hotel, 03 Lunches, 03 Dinners (Based on standard group menu)
- Sightseeing + Admission fee + English Speaking Guide as per itinerary.
- Gratuities - Tipping for Tour Guide and Driver.
- Private land transfers by air-conditioned coach
- Chinese Visa - Single Entry
- Peak season surcharges.
- Optional tour which is not stated in the itinerary.
- Beverages during tour such as Soft drinks and juices.
- Personal incidental cost such as camera fees, laundry, and telephone.
- Travel Insurance RM 35.00
Mirage Guilin Show RMB 250/ per adult & child
Impression Guilin Show RMB 300/per adult & child
Ø A cost of USD 30 per person /day will be preceded for No-Show pax during the tour.
Ø A surcharge of USD20 per person / day / shop will be preceded for duration less than 1 hour stay or cancellation on compulsory tourism shopping stops
Ø Airport Taxes are subject to change and sequence of itinerary may vary on actual tour
Ø Deposit for promotional package RM 1,200/person/child with NON REFUNDABLE
Peak season and public holiday surcharge may apply for certain dates.
Enquire about this holiday package
Fill in the form below to check the availability and an estimated price of this holiday package.
Note: to guarantee availability of this holiday you have to submit a booking instead.
Why should I book instead? Hotels prices and room availability are constantly changing. So when you book a holiday (not just enquire) we can reserve your hotel rooms and transport for you. By booking, your holiday arrangements can be guaranteed.