3D/2N Pulau Tioman Package
Highlights: Snorkeling Trip
What you get
- Stay: 3* Beach Resort (2 nts)
- Meals: 2 Breakfast, 1 Lunch & 2 Dinners
- Transport: Return ferry transfers
This is the largest of a group of volcanic islands off Mersing in Johor State. Tioman Island was made famous in the 1950's as the beautiful Bali Hai of the film South Pacific. Although things have obviously changed since then it is still an extremely beautiful place and perfect for relaxing and topping up the tan. At 39 km long and 12 km wide, it is one of the world’s most beautiful islands according to TIME magazine.
A good place for any kind of holiday-maker whether it is for families with small children, honeymooners, scuba divers, backpackers, adventurers and even those looking for a slice of exclusivity and luxury.
If you’re a nature lover, the island offers fascinating flora and fauna. Snorkeling is also pretty fantastic with loads of things including stingrays, turtles, 9 humphead parrotfish, starfish and fantastic corals, seashells, multi-colored seaweeds, etc. at Coral Island and Marine Park.
A great place just to laze around, chat, have a beer or simply to relax or go for long lazy jungle walks. A place for doing all those things when you do nothing!
Make your own arrangement to Mersing Jetty (Dinner)
- Transfer to Tioman Island by fast ferry
- Check in hotel
- Complimentary Eco Introduction Forest Walk or Snorkelling Familiarization Programme at Activity desk before 3pm (1st come first serve)
Tioman Island (Breakfast/Lunch/Dinner)
- Snorkelling boat trip to Ringgis Island & Marine Park (9am to 1:30pm) or
- Jungle Trekking Trip to Rockfall through a living rainforest and meeting the friendly local inhabitants (2:30pm to 5:30pm)
Tioman Island / Mersing (Breakfast)
- Transfer to Mersing Jetty by fast ferry
or Extension Stay is available to add on
Your hotel options with ground arrangement
To see what is included with these prices read the 'what you get' box above and the itinerary.
For additional flights or activities - visit the addons tab above.
Prices displayed are per person in MYR. Click on the hotel/room name for its description.
Surcharge RM30 per room per night applicable during:-
- Mar16: 13-19
- May16: 27-31
- Jun16: 1-30
- Jul16: 1-31
- Aug16: 1-27
Surcharge RM50 per room per night applicable during:- Saturdays (Except 19/3, 28/5-27/8)
- Surcharge RM80 per adult per night, RM40 per child per night applicable during:-
- Mar16: 25
- May16: 1, 21
- Jun16: 4
- Jul16: 6-7
- Aug16: 8, 31
- Sep16: 11, 16
- Oct16: 2, 29
- 2 nights accommodation at Paya Beach Spa & Dive Resort
- Air conditioned fast ferry (Mersing - Tioman - Mersing)
- Welcome drink
- 2 Buffet Breakfast, 2 Buffet Dinner, 1 Lunch
- Complimentary Eco Introduction Forest Walk or Snorkelling Familiarization Programme at Activity desk before 3pm (1st come first serve) on arrival day
- Half day snorkeling trip to Ringgis Island & Marine Park (snorkeling gear provided) or Jungle Trekking Trip to Rockfall through a living rainforest and meeting the friendly local inhabitants
- Marine Conservation Fee RM5 per adult, RM3 per child (Malaysian & Non-Malaysian)
- Johor National Park Fee RM20 per adult, RM10 per child (Non-Malaysia only)
Peak season and public holiday surcharge may apply for certain dates.
Transport addons make your holiday easier (optional)
You can specify if you want any transport addons in the booking form. Transfers from destinations around the world are also available. All transport options include return transfers to the airport/hotel etc.
|Travel by plane||Kuala Lumpur, Subang||Berjaya Air|
|Travel by plane||Singapore, Seletar||Berjaya Air|
More options available when you book.
*For arrival into Pulau Tioman by flight, surcharge on transfer from RM 40 per person
Boat Transfer Schedule (Please check with us upon booking)
Mersing Jetty to Island - 7.30am, 11am, 3pm
Island to Mersing Jetty- 7am, 11.30am, 2pm
*The resort reserves the right to reschedule the timing due to sea, weather & tide conditions
Enquire about this holiday package
Fill in the form below to check the availability and an estimated price of this holiday package.
Note: to guarantee availability of this holiday you have to submit a booking instead.
Why should I book instead? Hotels prices and room availability are constantly changing. So when you book a holiday (not just enquire) we can reserve your hotel rooms and transport for you. By booking, your holiday arrangements can be guaranteed.