3D/2N Medan & Lake Toba Tour
What you get
- Stay: 2 Night's Accommodation
- Meals: 2 Breakfasts, 2 Lunches & 2 Dinners
- Transport: Return airport transfers on Private basis
Awarded the “Tourism Object of The Year” by the government of Medan, Maimoon Palace proves to be an integral part of the Indonesian culture and heritage. Built back in year 1888, the majestic Maimoon Palace showcases the perfect marriage of western and Islamic architectural design. Spanish, Indian and Italian influences can be seen throughout the palace’s exterior and interior design.
Lake Toba is actually the remnants of a supervolcanic eruption that dates back to 77,000 years ago. The caldera that forms after the central part of volcano collapsed was gradually filled with water and became the deepest Crater Lake in the world – and Lake Toba is born. Due to rising caldera floor, an island known as Samosir was formed at the centre of the lake. It is now home to many traditional villages.
Ambarita is perhaps the most visited village on Samosir Island due to its intriguing cultural history. The Toba Batak people of Ambarita used to practice cannibalism. Hence, stone furniture that were traditionally used to sentence and behead criminals can be seen here.
MEDAN – PARAPAT – SAMOSIR ISLAND (L,D)
- Upon arrival in Kuala Namu International Airport, you will greeted by tour guide. Start the journey to Lake Toba, the biggest lake volcano in the world. Lunch in local restaurant. Proceed to lake toba, enroute stop at Patent Shop to buy local food such as : Ting-ting, Teng-teng, etc. Arrive in Parapat, then by ferry / boat crossing to Samosir Island about 45 minutes. Arrive in Samosir Island, check-in hotel and dinner at local restaurant. Free program, nite life in Samosir Island.
SAMOSIR ISLAND TOUR – PARAPAT - BERASTAGI (B,L,D)
- After breakfast at hotel, check-out and start for Samosir Island Tour visit : Tomok Village to see the the acient Batak Kings Tomb, The kings of Sidabutar. After visit Tomok Village, the tour will continue to visit Ambarita village, to see the Batak Village and the famous stone chair and the execution place of King Sialagan. Then, back to Parapat and lunch at local restaurant. After lunch, proceed to Berastagi Highland. Enroute we will stop at Simarjarunjung to enjoy the special snack, ginger tea and fried bananas, or cassava (personal expenses). Then the trip will continue to visit, sipiso-piso waterfall to see view of lake toba from the northern side. Arrival in Berastagi, visit Pasar Buah (Fruit Market) to buy some special local fruit, vegetables, etc. Check-in to hotel, and dinner will served at local restaurant. Free Program, nite life in Berastagi.
BERASTAGI – MEDAN - AIRPORT (B)
- After breakfast at hotel, proceed back to Medan. Enroute we will visit Shwedagon Pagoda Replica at Taman Lumbini. Arrive in Medan, visit : Maimoon Palace, Al-Mashun Grand Mosque, Batik Centre, Sun Plaza / Medan Mall. Transfer to airport for your next destination. End Of Tour… Shukran Gazillan
Your hotel options with ground arrangement
To see what is included with these prices read the 'what you get' box above and the itinerary.
For additional flights or activities - visit the addons tab above.
Prices displayed are per person in MYR. Click on the hotel/room name for its description.
Price quote per person in MYR:
Group Size: 4 ~7 Pax: Discount RM 130/per adult
|HOTEL||STANDARD 2*||TOURIST 3*||DELUXE 4*|
|BRASTAGI||DANAU TOBA COTTAGE BRASTAGI / ORI HOTEL / SIMILAR||SINABUNG HOTEL / RUDANG HOTEL / SIMILAR||MIKIE HOLIDAYS / GRAND MUTIARA / SIMILAR|
|LAKE TOBA||SILINTONG HOTEL SAMOSIR / SIMILAR||TOLEDO HOTEL SAMOSIR / SIMILAR||ATSARI HOTEL PARAPAT / SIMILAR|
Booking Period : 01Mar-31Mar17
Travel Period : 01Mar-19Dec17
- 2-night accommodation
- Private Tour
- Entrance and parking fees as per program above
- Driver cum guide service
- Return ferry cost Parapat – Samosir
- Boat tour on Lake Toba for group of 10 persons above (Group Below 10 persons will use car for Lake Toba tour)
- Meals as per program / HALAL MEALS
- Daily Mineral water
- International air ticket.
- Gratuity (tipping) for driver and guide –RM 30/per pax
- Travel Insurance
- Any optional cost not mention in the itinerary
- Driver cum guide for group below 10 persons
- Tour Guide (English/Malay speaking guide) for group of above 10 persons
Peak season and public holiday surcharge may apply for certain dates.
Transport addons make your holiday easier (optional)
You can specify if you want any transport addons in the booking form. Transfers from destinations around the world are also available. All transport options include return transfers to the airport/hotel etc.
|Travel by plane||Kuala Lumpur, LCCT||Air Asia|
|Travel by plane||Kuala Lumpur, Subang||Firefly|
|Travel by plane||KLIA||Malaysia Airlines|
More options available when you book.
Enquire about this holiday package
Fill in the form below to check the availability and an estimated price of this holiday package.
Note: to guarantee availability of this holiday you have to submit a booking instead.
Why should I book instead? Hotels prices and room availability are constantly changing. So when you book a holiday (not just enquire) we can reserve your hotel rooms and transport for you. By booking, your holiday arrangements can be guaranteed.