- Make your own arrangement to Lost World of Tambun Ipoh. - Check in (after 3.00pm). - Free at leisure. - Proceeds to Lost World Hot Spring Night Park (operation hours: Daily from 6.00 pm – 11.00 pm)
Day 2 - Lost World of Tambun Ipoh / Departure
- One day pass to the Lost World of Tambun (11.00am to 6.00om). Closed on Tuesday except during school/public holidays: Operating Hour 10.00 – 6.00pm). Selection of one package: 1) Lost World Trail: entrance fees, 1 packet Fish food, complimentary 4R size Photo souvenir, 1 ice cream and 1 set lunch at designated outlet. 2) Super saver: entrance fees, paddle boat ride, 1 ice cream and 1 set lunch at designated outlet. - Room checkout by 12 noon.
- 1 night accommodation of your choice - 1 set buffet breakfast and 1 set lunch - 1 day entrance pass to the Lost World of Tambun (Selection of one package). * Entrance fees inclusive - Access to Water Park, Amusement Park, Tiger Valley, Tin Valley, Petting Zoo and Hot Springs & Spa. - 1 x entrance to Lost World Hot Spring Night Park.
- Domestic Air Ticket. - Tipping. - Travel Insurance.
- Validity: 01 Sept 2020 – 31 st March 2021 for Asian Market, subject to room availability. - Rate for Family Suite based on Quad Share. - Surcharge of RM70.00 net applicable for Eve of Public Holidays, Public Holidays and Malaysian School Holidays. (Refer dates below). - Weekend denote Friday & Saturday. Weekday denote Sunday to Thursday. - There will be a compulsory buy for our year end Celebration Event on 31st Dec 2020 at RM60 nett for per ticket per person. This additional charge will be added to the existing rate and existing surcharge where applicable. - Re-entry to the park is not allowed and all park visitor’s wristband tags will be removed upon exit. - Effective 1 September 2017, the mandatory Tourism Tax (TTx) will be imposed on all hotel room rate on a per room per night basis of RM10 for non- Malaysian guests upon check-in. This is in addition to the Service Tax charged. - Swimming Attire When enjoying the theme park, proper swimming attire is required, however Muslim women are allowed to wear dry fit round neck t-shirt and dry fit / Lycra aerobic tights. - E-load Wristband. Lost World of Tambun is using a system known as the E-load System. The E-load Wristband is a cashless purchase system which acts as an “E-wallet”. Once loaded, the wristband can be used by customers to purchase any items around the park with ease of mind. The E-wallet can be loaded with a minimum of RM10.00, up to a maximum of RM500.00. Unused balance can be refunded on the same day by 11.00pm. - Children must be accompanied by an adult at all times within the park. - Extension stay includes room + breakfast and entrance to Lost World Hot Spring Night Park.
SURCHARGE DATE IS APPLICABLE FOR STAYS ON AND BETWEEN: Weekend Surcharge Applied (Friday, Saturday & Sunday) - Prophet Mohammad Birthday 28th - 30th October 2020 - Deepavali 13th - 15th November 2020 - School Holidays 19th - 31st December 2020 - New Year 1st & 2nd Jan 2021 - Chinese New Year 2021 12th - 16th February 2021 - School Holiday 2021 TBA