5D/4N Danang - Son Tra - Hoi An - Hue - Phong Nha (Private Tour)
Highlights: Marble Mountains Imperial Citadel Phong Nha – Ke Bang Dream Stream, Elephant Rock, Rainbow Waterfall Son Tra peninsula to admire the beauty of the whol
What you get
- Stay: 3*/4*/5* Hotels
- Meals: All-Inclusive
- Transport: Private Basic
Da Nang is the third largest city in Vietnam that’s situated near the east coast. Though not as developed as the Ho Chi Minh City, Da Nang is still a popular tourist spot, thanks to its abundance of vacationing spots and beaches. One great place that you must visit is the Marble Mountains, also known as Ngu Hanh Son, which translates to Five Elements Mountains. It is believed to be made of the five basice elements, metal, water, wood, fire and earth. Visitors can opt to explore the caves or visit the Buddhist sanctuaries that are nestled in the mountains.
To enjoy the natural wonders of Da Nang, one should visit the Phong Nha-Ke Bang National Park that is home to the largest and longest cave in the world. Visitors can opt to join the guided cave exploration to further explore the beautiful sand beaches inside the cave and kayak on the longest underground river. The park is listed as UNESCO World Heritage in year 2003.
Built on the cliffs of Son Thuy Mountain, it’s not hard to see why Linh Ung Pagoda has become a popular tourist spot for non-Buddhist as well. Set against the backdrop of the famous Marble Mountains, this pagoda offers a stunning vista of the Danang Beach, and even the Cham Islands on a good day. Whereas inside, visitors get to take a look at an array of intricately-made white marble statues that has been around since the 18th century.
ARRIVE DA NANG (Dinner)
- Upon arrival in Da Nang, we proceed to visit the Marble Mountains - named as 5 elements of universe and stone carving village of Hoa Hai.
- After that we head to the ancient town of Hoian. Lunch will be served at restaurant. Then, take a walking tour around the old sections (charming and wonderfully preserved, combining Chinese, Japanese and European influences).
- Then you are free to explore the “Hoi An ancient night”, get yourself back to the 17th entury, relax and soak up the atmosphere.
- Overnight stay in Hoi An city.
DA NANG - HUE (Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner)
- After breakfast, proceed to check out and leave Hoi An for the old capital of Hue, through Hai Van tunnel.
- Along the way we will do a photo stop at the top of Cloud - Ocean pass and Lang Co fishing village.
- Then we head for Lunch and hotel check-in. In the afternoon we visit the Imperial Citadel - the grand palace of the last dynasty of Nguyen and Goddess-heavenly pagoda.
- Dinner at restaurant.
HUE– PHONG NHA - HUE (Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner)
- After an early breakfast, make the move to the national park of Phong Nha – Ke Bang - classified as the world heritage site, stop over at La Vang church.
- Lunch will be served at restaurant. You will enjoy a boat trip on Son river to visit Phong Nha cave.
- After that, head back to Hue on Ho Chi Minh road.
- Dinner and overnight at Hue city.
HUE - BANA HILL (Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner)
- After breakfast, proceed to check-out and you will be transferred to Ba Na.
- We will take a cable car trip (awarded 2 GUINnESS records) to Ba Na Hills Resort and enjoy the green natural forests and Dream Stream, Elephant Rock and Rainbow Waterfall from above.
- Then we'll head for lunch and transfer back to Da Nang. Cross the Thuan Phuoc Bridge to visit Son Tra Peninsula named as Monkey Mountain.
- We will also drive around the Son Tra peninsula to admire the beauty of the whole city below. Then we visit Linh Ung Pagoda and enjoying swimming at My Khe beach - classified as one of the most attractive beaches on earth.
- Dinner and overnight stay in Da Nang.
DEPARTURE DA NANG (Breakfast)
- After breakfast proceed to check-out from hotel and Transfer to Airport for departure.
Your hotel options with ground arrangement
To see what is included with these prices read the 'what you get' box above and the itinerary.
Prices displayed are per person in MYR. Click on the hotel/room name for its description.
|Hotel||Single||Twin||Child + bed||Child no bed|
- Valid from 01 Jun 2014 - 31 March 2015
- Minimum 2 adult
- Tipping for Guide & Driver - RM90
- International airfares
- Personal expenese , drink and the other not mentioned above .
|Hotel||3 Stars||4 Stars||5 Stars|
Vạn Lợi, Lantern, Lotus,
Hội An Beach, Agribank
resort, River Beach,
Boutique , Pacific, Bel
Hamy, Hoi An History
Golden Sand, Palm
Garden, Sun Rise
Bamboo Green ,Luxury,
Tiến Thịnh, Kay, Trendy,
Green Plaza, Hoang Anh
Plaza, Sandy Beach,
Furama, Hyatt, Crown,
Maia, Ocean Villas
Ngọc Hương, New Star,
Smiles, Duy Tân, Ideals
Hương Giang, Century,
Indochine Palace ,
4-5pax deduct: RM 50/per pax from the tour fare
6-8pax deduct: RM 90/per pax from the tour fare
Peak season and public holiday surcharge may apply for certain dates.
Enquire about this holiday package
Fill in the form below to check the availability and an estimated price of this holiday package.
Note: to guarantee availability of this holiday you have to submit a booking instead.
Why should I book instead? Hotels prices and room availability are constantly changing. So when you book a holiday (not just enquire) we can reserve your hotel rooms and transport for you. By booking, your holiday arrangements can be guaranteed.