Min group size: 2 people
5D/4N Tokyo, Mt Fuji & Hakone Package
Highlights: Half-day Tokyo city tour Full-day Mt. Fuji & Hakone tour with lunch
What you get
- Stay: 3*/4* Hotel ( 4 Nights )
- Meals: 1 Lunch
- Transport: Return Airport transfer based on SIC ( Seat-In-Coach) basis
Mount Fuji (Fujisan) at 3776 meters is Japan's highest mountain. It is not surprising that the nearly perfectly shaped volcano has been worshipped as a sacred mountain and experienced big popularity among artists and common people.
Mount Fuji is a dormant volcano, which most recently erupted in 1708. It stands on the border between Yamanashi and Shizuoka Prefectures and can be seen from Tokyo and Yokohama on clear days. The easiest way to view Mount Fuji is from the train on a trip along the Tokaido Line between Tokyo and Osaka. If you take the shinkansen from Tokyo in direction of Nagoya, Kyoto and Osaka, the best view of Mount Fuji can be enjoyed from around Shin-Fuji Station on the right hand side of the train, about 40 to 45 minutes after leaving Tokyo.
This tour includes round-trip transportation from Tokyo by chartered bus and a Western-style lunch.
IMPORTANT NOTICE: This tour visits scenic places that are very popular with Japanese tourists during fall (late Oct. - early Nov.) and spring (late Apr. - early May). On weekends and national holidays at these times, traffic can get extremely heavy and alterations to the itinerary are likely (see "Remarks"). As such, we highly recommend AVOIDING weekends and holidays during these seasons and joining on weekdays when typically fewer domestic tourists are visiting. Please note that traffic and other circumstances may cause changes to the itinerary on weekdays as well.
ARRIVE TOKYO HANEDA AIRPORT
Upon arrival to Tokyo Haneda Airport, you will be met by a representative and transferred to your hotel.
After check-in, the rest of the day is free at your own leisure.
TOKYO (B) HALF DAY CITY TOUR
After breakfast , 0800 am pick up from selected hotel and transfer to Half day Tokyo City Tour
* Tokyo Tower : Enjoy a panorama of Tokyo from the main observation platform. ( Approx 30 minutes ).
* Meiji Shrine : Take in a fine example of Japanese shrine architecture, nestled in a peaceful, picturesque area. ( Approx 40 minutes ).
* Akasaka Guest House ( Drive by ). A magnificent Western-style palace built in the baroque architectural style.
* National Diet Building. Drive by the imposing Japanese Capitol ( The house of Parliament ) dominated by a massive central tower.
* Imperial Palace East Garden : Enjoy a pleasant walk through the East Garden of the Imperial Palace, a place of historical interest and scenic beauty . ( When East Garden closes on Monday and Friday replace with a visit to Imperial Palace Plaza, Double Bridge. Visit the inner moat, 15-foot thick walls and pine trees surrounding the 250-acre fortress, home of the Emperor and Empress ). ( Approx 40 minutes )
* Drive through the world famous Ginza shopping District and the tour will disband in Ginza . Tour guide will show you the way to go back to your hotel.
TOKYO (B,L) - MOUNT FUJI & HAKONE WITH LUNCH
After breakfast , 0800am picked up from selected hotel and transfer to Mount Fuji & Hakone Full day tour.
* Tomei Expresswau Fuji Sky Line - 5th Station - Enjoy scenery of rural Japan driving along to Mt.Fuji and a panoramic view from the 5th station ( Approx 8,000ft.altitude )
* Lunch at Hakone Lake Hotel - A western-style lunch ( Grilled Chicken ) at Hakone lake hotel ( * The location of the restaurant and menu might be subject to change )
* Hakone Sky Gondola - Enjoy a double wired gondola with 360 degree panorama breath-taking view of the volcanic Hakone Mountains.
* Owakudani Valley - Ancient Crater where you can smell sulfurous fume and see clouds of steam rise from crevasses . Have Approx 20 minute visit .
* Pirate boat cruise on Lake Ashi - The Cruise across peaceful Lake Ashi and enjoy the picturesque and serene natural beauty of the crater lake.
* Return to Tokyo city by motorcoach
TOKYO (B) FREE & LEISURE
Whole day free & leisure.
DEPART TOKYO HANEDA
Free time until departure time from hotel by seat in coach.
Your hotel options with ground arrangement
To see what is included with these prices read the 'what you get' box above and the itinerary.
Prices displayed are per person in MYR. Click on the hotel/room name for its description.
|Hotel||SINGLE||SEMI DOUBLE||TWIN/TRIPLE||CHILD+BED||CHILD NO BED||EXTENSION STAY + Bf|
|Shinjuku Vintage Hotel (3*) or similar
*5 minute distance to Shinjuku Prince Hotel for SIC pick up*
|Hotel Wing International Shinjuku (3*) or similar
*5 minute distance to Shinjuku Prince Hotel for SIC pick up*
|Sunroute Akasaka Hotel (3*) or similar
*5 minute distance to Akasaka Excell Tokyu Hotel for SIC pick up*
|Shinjuku Prince Hotel (3*) or similar||2820||2070||2070||1670||540||680|
|Hotel Akasa Excell Tokyu (4*) or similar||3080||2320||2320||1920||540||740|
|The New Otani Hotel ( Garden Tower ) (5*) or similar||4010||2820||2820||2420||540||1000|
Tour Code : AI-5D-TYOMTFJ-01
Booking and Traveling period valid from : 01 July13 ~ 31Mar 14
- Minimum 2 to go
- Per room per night Saturday surcharge - RM 50 apply for Shinjuku Prince Hotel and Hotel Akasaka Excell Tokyu
- Additional Per room per night surcharge - RM 50 apply for all hotel as below date : -*24Dec,31Dec13, 21~28Jan14 , 3~4Feb14, 10~11Feb14,17~18Feb14, 24Feb~25Feb14, 24Mar14 and 31Mar14*
- All SIC tour pick up at 08:00am at selected hotel and kindly register 10minute before departure time.
- Child no bed - no breakfast provided
- Japan visa processing fee subject to RM 30 applicable for Malaysian old passport holder
- Narita Airport arrival or departure additional surcharge of RM 95 per pax per way
- Extension night + breakfast are base on per room per night twin sharing rate
Peak season and public holiday surcharge may apply for certain dates.
Enquire about this holiday package
Fill in the form below to check the availability and an estimated price of this holiday package.
Note: to guarantee availability of this holiday you have to submit a booking instead.
Why should I book instead? Hotels prices and room availability are constantly changing. So when you book a holiday (not just enquire) we can reserve your hotel rooms and transport for you. By booking, your holiday arrangements can be guaranteed.