4D/3N Bangkok & Pattaya
Highlights: FLIGHT Departure EX.BKK flight must after 1pm Safari World & Marine Park Coral Island Chao Phraya River Cruise English Speaking Tourist Guide
What you get
- Stay: 3*/4* Hotel (1 night - Bangkok) & 3* Hotel (2 nights - Pattaya)
- Meals: 3 Breakfasts, 2 Lunches & 2 Dinners
- Transport: Return airport transfers on Seat In Coach basis
While Bangkok city is vibrant with skyscrapers and shopping malls, the local Thai citizens have not forgotten their roots and culture where many temples and cultural practices can still be seen on the streets today. One being the Chao Phraya river, it used to be part of Bangkok’s network canals that served as the main means of transportation; today it is a major transportation artery in Bangkok where citizens commute on river buses, cross-river ferries and water taxis.
For families with children and senior citizen, Bangkok’s Safari World will be an ideal destination. Besides wild animals such as tigers and lions, there is also a Marine Park for visitors to interact with animals from the sea such as sea lions, dolphins and more. There is also a bird park for you to do some bird-watching.
While in Pattaya, one shouldn’t miss a stroll along its beaches. Coral Island in particular, is tourists’ favourite spot where it offers white powdery sands and crystal clear waters to swim in. The clear waters make for an ideal snorkeling spot where you can swim along tropical fishes and coral reefs.
- Upon arrival, you will be greeted by our local representative and tranfer to hotel for check-in.
BANGKOK - PATTAYA (Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner)
- After breakfast, you will be brought to enjoy the famous Chaophraya River Cruise continued by the Wat Arun Temple which is also known as the Temple of Dawn.
- Then, visit the popular Safari World & Marine Theme Park in Bangkok where you will enjoy the spectacular stunt shows and wild life animal shows.
- After that, visit Pattaya Mimosa City of Love is certainly a great idea and will undoubtedly become a major tourist attraction. Supposedly there will be more than 300 shop with Broadway Show.
PATTAYA (Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner)
- After breakfast, travel by Speed Boat to Coral Island - the beautiful beaches make a perfect day-trip. Island and covering an area of about 4 square kilometres, you spend the day swimming and sunbathing. (water sport on own expenses)
- Next, we bring you to Pattaya Sheep Farm by Chang Siam - the newest tourist attraction here in Pattaya, it opened its doors on the 8th of june 2013. This is a great place, especially for children.
- In the afternoon, visit Silver Lake Grepe Farm which covers 475 acres. The vineyard covers beautiful scenery, shady grape farm and relaxing atmosphere particularly sun set scenic view.
- Then, continue to Laser Buddha. A very interesting area of well kept gardens with the largest laser etched Buddha image in the world and is inlayed with gold leaf. It is 130m high and was done in 1996 to commemorate the 50th anniversary of the King.
DEPART PATTAYA (Breakfast)
- After breakfast, free at own leisure till transfer to airport for flight back home.
Your hotel options with ground arrangement
To see what is included with these prices read the 'what you get' box above and the itinerary.
For additional flights or activities - visit the addons tab above.
Prices displayed are per person in MYR. Click on the hotel/room name for its description.
|Hotel||Single||Twin||Child + bed||Child no bed|
3* Pratunam City Inn
3* Citin Pratunam / Ecotel or similar
4* Asia / Twin Tower or similar
4* Centre Point Pratunam
Pattaya Hotel:Ceaser Palace / Century Pattaya / Hiso / JOMITIEN GARDEN or similar 3*
Package price is valid till 20 Dec 2014
FLIGHT Departure EX.BKK flight must after 1pm - (WBJ31)
Minimum 2 to go
Tipping RM 45 per person
Pork Free meals for Muslim travellers (SIC)
Valid for Malaysian
Peak season and public holiday surcharge may apply for certain dates.
Transport addons make your holiday easier (optional)
You can specify if you want any transport addons in the booking form. Transfers from destinations around the world are also available. All transport options include return transfers to the airport/hotel etc.
|Travel by plane||Kuala Lumpur, LCCT||Air Asia|
|Travel by plane||KLIA||Malaysia Airlines|
More options available when you book.
Enquire about this holiday package
Fill in the form below to check the availability and an estimated price of this holiday package.
Note: to guarantee availability of this holiday you have to submit a booking instead.
Why should I book instead? Hotels prices and room availability are constantly changing. So when you book a holiday (not just enquire) we can reserve your hotel rooms and transport for you. By booking, your holiday arrangements can be guaranteed.